Evil Dungeon Master looking for a Goblin for one-week job
Live an epic* adventure working for an evil mage, in a dungeon full of traps and treasures, for a salary of one thousand gold coins! Spend your time doing rewarding and enriching tasks, such as:
The candidate should be a submissive and obedient Goblin. It is especially recommended not to:
- Explore the dungeon instead of working
- Disobey the master
- Snoop in the dungeon at night
- Sneak in forbidden rooms
- Never, ever, speak with cursed magical items
- Investigate the terrible secrets of the dungeon.
*Almost. **The Goblin working for an evil dungeon master agrees not to sue the Dungeons Owner Guild in case of serious injuries, multiple dismemberments, incurable curses, or permanent death. ***The Dungeons Owner Guild decline all responsibilities in the event that the mentioned adventurers would still be alive during the maintenance operations.
- The game is made for PC (Linux, Windows)
- It is a one man project from Wild Mage Games
- The development started in January 2015
- It is developed with Unity 5
- It will be available online via Steam and GOG (Applications are still to be done)
- It will be released when it’s done (~2017)
- The game mechanics are inspired from Amnesia – The Dark Descent, Thief and Deus Ex.